Saturday 14 January 2012

Site Visits

Two areas I visited yesterday, George Road and Hatton Close, both have complained ether about Parking or the state of the Road, Hatton Close was resolved , and I received the following E-mail

Ken - you are brilliant!! Had 3 men from Veolia this morning - all rubbish cleared. I did thank them but full credit goes to you. godbless ys&f

The George road issue will be resolved by repairing the road by Hot Boxing, that will be followed by a deep clean of the whole road, every resident will get a letter from RBK officers explaining how this will be done.

It was nice to meet up with residents and for them to know I am available to help them.

Remember if you have a problem please contact me, and whilst I cannot guarantee due mainly to funding that I can fully resolve every issue I will do my best.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors