Saturday 21 January 2012

AGM today Home Zone

I attended the AGM of the Home zone today, some 50 residents were in attendance this was up on last year, the RA now number around 120 and growing.
I was given the opportunity to update the Residents on the action both the committee and Councillors are taking, I read out a list of things that we were working on and explained quite a lot of it would be down to funding or the lack of it.
I answered Questions from the floor and at the end was thanked by the Chairman for attending.
At the end of the Meeting I give out a card with the Call Centre number, but added that if there was any issue to contact on of the Councillors.
It was nice to see so many familiar faces and to be able to chat to many after the meeting .
I look forward to attending the General Meeting shortly along with officer to answer more question in Depth , then to have the follow up meeting with the Committee to look at action that needs to be taken.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors